Saturday 9 May 2009

I quilted, AGAIN!!

Although I didn't achieve everything I mentioned in my list yesterday, I did get most of it done, and I quilted, again. Do you remember Joes Dragon Flames?
Well, they have been reborn as icicles. Totally unimpressed with my efforts at whirling snowflakes I was wondering what to do when I remembered Joes flames.
As I was sewing merrily away, altogether much happier, I thought perhaps I should be using an icy cold blue thread, but never mind, I have icicles. Today I plan to make a pieced binding from the left over Navy blues and get that on. Then this evening I get to do a coziness test on the pop bottles as I close it up.
*
This is the first of my four days off work, because I did chores yesterday and Thursday, I don't have lots left to do. Today is the ever present laundry, scoot to the post office and grab the groceries, and a quick paddle on the rowing machine. Once that is done my time is my own.
I'm sure Joe will want to bake a cake or some cookies or something, so I'll keep an ear on him while I play at the sewing table.
*
OK, so I'm off to read some blogs while I wait for the washing machine.
*
Gratitude's
1) Days off.
2) Nobody else is up yet.
3) 168 days.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Enjoy your days off. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself with the quilting today

Lurline said...

Oh, I'm naughty - seems ages since I visited - I'm turning over a new leaf! Glad you have some days free to yourself - maybe next week I will!
Hygs - Lurline♥